Play Store Download for PC: Applications have become an inevitable thing in the tech era. In some way or the other, it takes a key role in a person’s day-to-day work. Google Play Store for PC takes the lion’s share when it comes to the number of apps it has. It is also the biggest app store as it features more than 2.87 million apps.
Google ensures that the applications available on Google Play Store PC are highly secured, safe, and convenient to use. There is no shortage of apps on Play Store as it has listed them under a wide range of categories. The users are even left with the choice to find apps from within the Play Store using a dedicated search box.
It will hold all the official apps for the Android platform. Most apps available on the Play Store for PC are free of cost. Besides, the users will also get access to a collection of paid applications. With Google Play Store Download for PC, you will experience the best gaming.
What Does Play Store Hold?
Google Play Store is the available app store for Android OS officially. It is the home to the following contents.
Download Google Play Store for PC Windows
The key features of Google Play Store PC include.
Release Date: October 22, 2008
Category: App Store
Supported Operating Systems: Multi-Platform
Languages: Multiple Languages
By default, Google Play Store is accessible from all Android-based devices. In addition, anyone can download Play Store for PC and thereby install any Android apps to access them on a desktop.
How to Download Google Play Store on PC Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
The primary requirement to Download Play Store for PC is to install an Android emulator. Undoubtedly, BlueStacks Emulator works great on the PC and helps with the installation of Android apps. Proceed with the below-given steps and install the PlayStore apk for PC Windows.
- Launch a web browser on your Windows PC and go to https://bluestacks.com with the help of the address bar.
- Click on the Download BlueStacks button to start downloading it on your PC.
- When the installation gets completed, navigate to the location to double-click on the BlueStacksInstaller.exe file.
- Upon following the on-screen instructions, click Sign in to log into your Google account.
- If you don’t have one, then create a new account by providing the necessary information.
- Allow BlueStacks to let it complete the installation on the PC and loads up.
- BlueStacks emulator will have Google Play Store installed by default. Click on the Play Store icon to launch it.
Besides BlueStacks, PC users can choose between different Android emulators like NOX Player, Genymotion, Andy, KoPlayer, MEmu, etc.
How to Use Google Play Store on PC
With the installation of the Play Store on PC, you shall proceed with installing any Android apps. Searching or navigating the Play Store interface with the mouse and keyboard is made easy. Every other app will hold detailed information, and you can choose it once if it has all your requirements. The steps given below will guide you out with installing apps on the Play Store on PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and click on the Google Play Store icon to open it on your PC.
- If prompted, you shall need to sign in to your Google account to use the Play Store further.
- Upon logging in, you will be landed on the home screen of the Play Store.
- Browse or search for an app on the interface of the Android App Store.
- Select the app title, and you will be redirected to its information screen.
- Click on the Install button to download the Android app from Play Store.
- When the downloading process gets completed, tap Open to launch and start using it.
Features of Google Play Store
Simple Interface: Google Play Store for PC features a user-friendly interface. It is pretty self-explanatory and requires no guidelines.
App Recommendations: Over time, Google Play Store Download for PC brings personalized recommendations on its home screen under the For You tab.
Buy Gift Card: Gift people you love with apps, games, movies, books, and more. Both the gift card and promo code are redeemable.
Early Access: Download and access apps as well as games even before their official release. This way, leave suggestions to the developer to let them improve it.
Parent Guide: Setup parental control to restrict kids from downloading apps, in-app purchases, accessing mature content, etc.
Play Pass: This subscription-based service is used to attract new users. It lets them download apps at one price to access them without ads and in-app purchases.
Manage Apps & Devices
Play Store revamped the My apps & games option into Manage apps & devices. With this, you will get access to the Overview tab and Manage tab.
As the name goes, it displays an overview of apps installed on your device along with available updates. You will also get details regarding the device space used.
- Play Protect: Click on this option to scan the device to check for any harmful apps.
- Updates Available: If you haven’t updated apps, you will find them as pending updates. You shall select to update the required app or Update all.
- Device Space: Click on it to have an overview of the installed apps and the size of the files.
- Share Apps: Android users can now send and receive apps with friends who stay nearby.
- Ratings & Review: It displays the reviews you have posted for different apps along with the list of unreviewed apps.
It displays the apps and games installed on your device. Further, you shall choose filters for refined results by choosing Installed, Updates available, Games, and Recently updated.
Google Play Instant
With this, any Android user gets the chance to try an app or game without installing it first. It works on the Google Play Store, Google Play Games, and website banners.
- Android users can enable Google Play Instant under the Settings app. With this, you will find Try Now in Play Store and Instant Play in Google Play Games.
Latest Features of Google Play Store 
The following are the updated options any Android user will get with the latest version of Google Play Store PC.
Top Charts: Google Play Store for Windows classifies the top-rated apps based on the downloads, reviews, and ratings by default.
Children: The latest Play Store update holds a special tab for Children where users can browse kids-friendly apps approved by teachers. It features options that let you browse by age.
Categories: Play Store users can now find apps listed under 35+ different categories with one tap. Thus, browsing the desired app is made much simpler.
Events: Play Store now shows the live and upcoming gaming events. You can install the events directly. With this, you will be able to find the contests and special giveaways.
Premium: The section entirely holds the premium apps and games. In addition, you will find them classified under different genres.
Editor’s Choice: Get to know those contents which otherwise might have gone unnoticed with the editor’s choice of apps and game recommendations.
Google Play Pass
Get access to several apps and games at one price with a Play Pass subscription. The best thing about this feature is that it lets you play games without any ads and in-app purchases. It offers a one-month free trial and after which you can opt for a prepaid or auto-renewing monthly or yearly plan.
With a Play Pass subscription, the user can share the access with five other family members. Thus, they can enjoy playing their favorite games on their devices.
- To access Play Pass on an Android device, go to Play Store and select the Profile icon. Now, click on the Play Pass option to proceed with the subscription.
Some Expected Features in Google Play Store
Google is planning to release a few new features with the upcoming version of the Google Play Store.
- You might expect the new Offers tab that holds deals, offers, discounts, rewards, bundle offers, etc.
- Google is working on adding new features for the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- It is expected that Google might hide and remove the outdated apps that don’t follow the Play Store policy.
Need for Google Play Store
Google Play Store is an essential requirement to download official Android apps. It is with which you get access to most Android apps. The applications available on the Play Store are safe to use and also reliable. Download Play Store for PC, and you can easily keep track of your installed apps. Unlike third-party apps, you need to check for new updates. Rather, Play Store Download for PC notifies you of any new updates for the apps that are installed on your Android device.
Check out, Fixes on Google Play Store Not Working issue
Is Using Google Play Store on PC Safe?
Play Store is absolutely safe to install and use on desktop or laptop computers. It is official and is also a trustworthy app store when compared to any other third-party app store. Since every other app gets uploaded by the developer, the apps will be free from malware and viruses. Also, any issues or bugs will get fixed by the developer itself with an all-new update. In comparison, the users of third-party app stores need to re-install the latest version of apps.
Pros of Play Store
Here goes the plus or advantages of using the Play Store on the PC.
- The mouse and keyboard let you take control of apps and games effortlessly.
- Playing games or messaging is more comfortable on the PC screen.
Cons of using Play Store on PC
Although Google Play Store Download for PC functions on the desktop or computer, there are some drawbacks too.
- Android emulator tends to use extensive CPU resources.
- Play Store exchanges data constantly that you cannot restrict.
- It will access private details from apps like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Play Store is available for
- Google Play Store Apk for Android
- Google Play Store for Mac
- Google Play Store for Windows Phone
- Google Play Store for Blackberry
- Google Play Store for iOS
Facing any issues or got questions, ask us through comments.